Thursday, January 28, 2010

Memories

There are many aspects of photography and being a photographer that I love, but capturing memories and special moments has to be the main reason. Pictures bring back memories that our minds have long forgotten. A single image can bring back a flood of emotions as strong as when the picture was taken. I don't want to miss a single moment with my own family, and the fact that I get to capture special moments for my clients is truly an honor.

Joyce, this blog is dedicated to you. The love you have for your family is priceless and precious. The deep connection you and your family share radiated that Saturday morning, and I am so happy to have been there to experience that and capture these memories for you.




















No comments:

Post a Comment